How to migrate private messages from drupal to discourse

Hi All,
I am going to migrate private messages from drupal to discourse but somehow I am not able figure it out that how to store the private message into discourse database for all individual user.
Thanks in Adbvance!

Are you using discourse/script/import_scripts/drupal.rb at main · discourse/discourse · GitHub? It doesnj’t appear to import PMs, so you’d need to do some work to add that feature.

Hi @pfaffman thanks for your reply, And yes I am using the the drupal.rb but in that script no private message are included so I have to do externally, Also I found in Discourse which model are responsible for private message but when topics imported to discourse and user the ids in discourse has been changed though I have passed the same ids in the script as well. So now when I am going to import private message then facing difficulty for importing right message for sender and recipient user.
So Now can you please help me with some idea how we can map that provate message with proper user.
Thanks !!

Look at some other script that imports pms. Or look at how the post Importer looks up the user