How to reorganize interactions layout under posts?

I was recently made an admin in a forum and am configuring it a bit. On devforum.roblox.com they are organized this way and honestly I’m used to it.

A good portion of the target community of the forum I am admin on is going to be from devforum.roblox.com so they might also be used to the layout over there.

Been searching on here as well, and i can’t find any setting that reorganizes this.

2 Likes

That will be the post menu site setting, which you can edit in the admin area.

2 Likes

Thanks – this configures it. But now the ellipsis isn’t showing.

I assumed that the ellipsis would hide the post menu hidden items but I guess not?

What it looks like now:

Sorry, I’m new to this lol.

2 Likes

I think you just have to add the items you want hidden in the first list (if the hidden items are list B, and not hidden items are list A, post menu should be A and B)

1 Like

Ah, silly me :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand it now. One last question: is there a way to put the ellipsis to the left of the share icon?

Right now it shows to the right, but I want it on the other side.

2 Likes

that I don’t know :sweat_smile: I don’t see anything in the parameters so I think it might require a component

1 Like

After configuring around the order I magically got what I wanted. Thanks @Falco and @Benjamin_D !

2 Likes

:+1: would you post your settings? I’m curious to see how the share icon is set on the right side of the expansion ellipsis :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing! Here is how I got it set up

I had to move around the admin icon, but I don’t mind it being the very first interaction. In fact I think this is better ux for admins since they might need to quickly take action on a bad post.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.