I have a question about the forum and Ghostwriter badge

I was the original author of the guide Using the Discourse sidebar. I am wondering if: Original writers or those types of guides will recieve a badge for their contributions to the forum, similar to ghostwriter but for the legacy guides. I know ghostwriter is for the new documentation / guides system, but will new badges be implemented similar to ghostwriter accounting for people that wrote in old guides (or was that the Scribe badge?)
Technically, I had the scribe badge for the sidebar guide, so I just wondered if people’s old guides from the past will receive ghostwriter? I apologise if this does not fit in the forum, but my brain made me ask this question. After all, people did use to have the ability to write topics into the documentation category, but that has long since been replaced by the community wiki.

3 Likes

I would say it fits into this forum. It would be feedback on Discourse, which is part of the reason the Discourse Meta exists, and also it would be unfair if your guide was used and you did not get the proper credit/badge.