I'm having problems with AI image generation : AI stability generator failed with status 403

I’m having problems with AI image generation. It gives this error. What do you think is causing the problem?

It responds to normal conversations, if we upload a picture, it analyzes and examines it, it does not just create new images.

AI stability generator failed with status 403: {“id”:“b76a5fcfb7e45e1062c2f229fe4b5ee2”,“message”:“English is the only language supported for this service.”,“name”:“invalid_language”} }

activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:134:in `block in error' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `block in dispatch' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `each' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `dispatch' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:134:in `error' 
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-ai/lib/inference/stability_generator.rb:150:in `perform!' 
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-ai/lib/ai_bot/tools/image.rb:86:in `block (2 levels) in invoke' 

Failed to generate image for prompt xxxxxxx: Net::HTTPBadResponse

activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:130:in `block in warn' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `block in dispatch' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `each' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:231:in `dispatch' 
activesupport-7.1.3.4/lib/active_support/broadcast_logger.rb:130:in `warn' 
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-ai/lib/ai_bot/tools/image.rb:98:in `rescue in block (2 levels) in invoke' 
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-ai/lib/ai_bot/tools/image.rb:85:in `block (2 levels) in invoke' 

example: https://meta.discourse.org/t/lifes-journey-from-birth-to-everlasting-memories/322579

I get the same error here. This problem may occur when it creates multiple images. But I got the same error when I tried to create a single image. I think the problem is due to the Turkish characters or because it is a language other than English. When I tried English, the problem did not occur.

2 Likes

Interesting! Certainly looks like a bug.

Can you try prompt engineering around it? Just tell the persona only to use English when describing images?

I will look at a more comprehensive fix.

2 Likes

You are using Stability and prompting using non-supported language.

It happends when Stability API is there, but a persona doesn’t have Dall-E tool.

Well, so it happened for me. Here is a support request for that, but I kind of solved it out by myself. But that behaviour changed some days ago. Earlier it worked even an user prompt was in non-english and back then I could prompt using Dall-E requests as size etc. without using Dall-E as a tool.

So… it still can be a bug. Or feature.

1 Like

I tested it, when I write in English it creates without any problems, but when I write in Turkish it responds with this error: Sorry, there was a problem creating the image. Can I help you with anything else?