Image Gallery Plugin

@crob611 @chasovoy85
may i ask if you could fix or update this plugin? :slight_smile:

Check out

and

for two themes that support image galleries.

8 Likes

Today i get error when install this plugin

FAILED

Pups::ExecError: cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c ‘bundle exec rake assets:precompile’ failed with return #<Process::Status: pid 556 exit 1>
Location of failure: /pups/lib/pups/exec_command.rb:112:in `spawn’
exec failed with the params {“cd”=>"$home", “hook”=>“bundle_exec”, “cmd”=>[“su discourse -c ‘bundle install --deployment --verbose --without test --without development --retry 3 --jobs 4’”, “su discourse -c ‘bundle exec rake db:migrate’”, “su discourse -c ‘bundle exec rake assets:precompile’”]}
7c17ce600a4addf7dd288ff4022824a89435ac719f42c983bcab1788cff483c8
** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages, there may be more than one

How do i fix it? Thank you!

And why did you install a plugin that is in the #plugin:broken-plugin category??

If it is in this category it means that it is a plugin that does not work and is not kept updated. Moreover in the post above your, @jomaxro has already indicated 2 other alternatives through the themes.

1 Like

Yeah this is not something I’m going to fix. Just don’t have the time or desire to dig back into it. Sorry. Feel free to fork the source and fix yourself if you would like.

1 Like