Invite is not being delivered

I’m having an issue with sending invites on Discourse self hosted site. When I send an invite, it’s still appearing in the pending list and not being delivered. Can someone help me resolve this?

Maybe email error.
Email cannot be sent successfully.

How do I check this I am not getting error . pls help

Are you sure there is a delivered list? I think invites are pending until they are either ‘expired’ or ‘redeemed’.

Did you check your email logs at /admin/email/sent ?

3 Likes

This. It is pending of use, not sending.

1 Like

I checked the /admin/email/sent section, but there’s nothing there about the invite I sent. Could you pls explain what the “delivered” list is?

You mentioned they are

I think like Jagster that ‘pending’ is the status until the user signs up. I don’t think there is a delivered list.

1 Like

checked the /admin/email/sent section, but there’s no record of the invite I sent, and the user hasn’t received any email. Is there anything I should be worried about or check further?

If you want to test whether you can send email, you can try send one here.

1 Like

Thankyou for replying i check the test email is being delivered. but problem is with invite mail only . I am trying to send invites from discourse but its not sending anything.

Create or use an email that you have that is not registered to your site. Try a test invite on that email account.

Thank you, everyone, for your help and taking the time to assist. It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.