Is it possible to see the dates of all scheduled topics?

I have a community of players of a particular board game and I have a very modest amount of users on my Discourse website. I’ve been trying to keep users engaged by posting as often as possible, usually once a week, and lately I’ve been having a bit of a hard time scheduling content to be published.

I post on my Staff category and then schedule it to be posted in some public category, and I space out the topics so that I ensure 1 new topic is published every week. What I would like to do is to be able to see the date the post is going to be published when I’m looking at the list of topics, but I don’t know if this is even something that is possible.

This would help me as a community manager to be able to, at a glance, see which dates already have content scheduled and then when I create a new Staff topic I know which date to add. Currently, to find out what is the latest date for which there is a post scheduled, I need to memorize the topics I scheduled and navigate to them manually and check the publishing date on each topic. This is far from ideal… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i found this post in the #howto:faq section.

See if this will help you

Hello Gavin,

That tutorial just shows how to use the timed topic feature, which I am already doing and seems to be functioning just fine. I’m referring to the potential feature of viewing a list all timed topics, sorted by publishing date. Thanks anyway.

using the Data Explorer Plugin might be a solution

3 Likes

Ooh, this actually seems like something I can poke around with, more than for just this question. Didn’t know about it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@plipsqueek

6 Likes

Awesome Gavin, that’s perfect! Thank you so much for your help :pray:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.