Is there a media library for looking at all uploaded Images and their URL?

(Anil Gupta) #1

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. How can I upload a new logo or replace existing one on the already active discourse forum?
    Currently, i see this in settings:

There is no button to upload a new image?

2. Is there a way to see ALL uploaded images on our Discourse forum? I mean something like ‘Media library’ in wordpress?
    I am not sure how do i upload a new image and get the image URL to paste it logo settings?

Can somebody help?

(Daniel Nevoigt) #2

To upload and replace just use the wizard again, https://your.domain/wizard
The other question with media galery is a good one, I also would like to know :slight_smile:

(Anil Gupta) #3

Thanks. I will change the logo while waiting for somebody to answer the media library question.

It is important to get the image URL if we want to share it at other platforms.

(Daniel Nevoigt) #4

For the logo it will be easy anyway, after re-upload you see it in admin.
And other images you should get the url with right click on it. Actually they should be available for share on other servers too - crossdomain.

(Jay Pfaffman) #5

There is no media library UX. You could use the data explorer plugin to select all of the uploads.

(Tobias Eigen) #6

It would be nice to see a list of uploads, sorted by file size, with link to the post uploaded to. That way we can identify large files that might need removal or handling.

I think this topic has been covered before and I don’t recall where those conversations ended up… except that there is no functionality in the ui for managing uploads.

(Jeff Atwood) #7

Given there are hard (and fairly low) upload limits out of the box, I am not sure this would be as useful as you think?