Is there a Spanish-speaking Discourse community?

Hi! I’m creating my first forum with Discourse and I have a lot of doubts, although I have no problem with english, I find it much more comfortable to understand and interact in my language. It would be of great help to me to find people who are working with Discourse and speak Spanish!

Is there a thread or forum? Thanks for yor help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Blanca! I’m not sure if this is a good idea. Please, consider that Discourse is a fast developing environment where people from all around the World participate.

My mother tongues are Spanish and Galician, but I find reasonable and far more productive to use English when communicating with the community about installation, management and development issues. Our, at least my, poor English has never been a barrier in meta.discourse.

A different thing is to work on a good quality translation of the Discourse at user and management of the site level. I have not looked at that point yet. As a newcomer, I first need to work out a lot of doubts about all the bricks building Discourse. I will be happy to contribute to it at some point hopefully in the near future!

Just my two cents! ¡Saludos!

2 Likes