Issue with category

Hi,

I don’t understand something, I create a category called " members CCA" on it, I changed all settings to people can just answer and see even level of confidence 4 but they can edit my subject.

Can you help me please? I am French can I speak with a French people ?

Hi,

I suspect the solution of your problem is to set category security permissions as follows:

Admins: Create/Reply/See
Everyone: Reply/See

if that doesn’t help, You may have to disable the title editing in admin settings. If you don’t mind, I’d move this question to support since this isn’t really a marketplace project. If you want to hire someone to do it for you, I’ll be able to take this, I’m English speaking.

Hi, thank you,

I create this, but a person who have level of confidence 4 can edit my subject but I don’t want that. I show my fact in attached files

(Capture d’écran 2020-07-27 à 15.04.33|690x494

Users aren’t supposed to automatically be granted TL4 so I’m not sure what’s going on.

You may want to disable the ability to edit title by users.

You can do so by visiting admin > settings > Trust levels and unchecking the setting setting trusted users can edit others

2 Likes

Why are you giving users TL4 if you don’t want them using TL4 features?

How were they promoted?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.