Quoting a bug reported elsewhere:
For what it’s worth, I cannot repro this here on Meta. I’m testing on the latest Mac OSX.
- Safari - no problem
- Chrome -
no problem(See Below)
- Firefox - won’t even select the space in between words with a double click
Chrome needed a slight adjustment to the repro steps:
- You must be logged in (meaning it’s likely related to the quote pop-up)
- Go to a post
- double-click a space between two words
- double-click the word to the right of the space
- double click the same space you did for step one
- double click any word on that line of text
Also worth noting: you can highlight the text instead of double-clicking and get the same results
I’ve seen that bug before but couldn’t get a consistent repro.
Took me longer than I wanted but thanks to the
normalize() method this should not happen anymore
This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.