LF Developer, Theme Creator, and Discord/Discourse Hero

Hello,

I’m Joseph aka Wise n Witty, currently I am funding a project that could use some additional help.

Upfront Notice: This project won’t make you rich, sorry, and unless you feel like becoming an owner in the project, well then it will most likely be a series of smaller jobs, I just want to make sure everyone knows this ahead of time.

Currently I am looking at using Discourse to host an online marketplace, similar to ePvP, MC-Market, etc… I have a detailed business plan, and I am more than happy to share it with anyone who is interested in working with me on this project.

Currently, outside of whatever compensation we agree upon, I can offer whatever tools, software, or hardware is needed to do the job. We have a domain, SSL, DNS, dedicated hosting if we need it from an actual hosting provider, etc… if you need access to premium software, no worries we can get it, if I purchase a software license, it will be yours to keep.

We do have deadlines for the project, and I prefer to be upfront and transparent, the commitment for work on the project is dependent on compensation needs and work requirements.

Compensation can be in the form of cash (Western Union/Wise/MoneyGram), electronic transfer (Cash App, Venmo, PayPal), cryptocurrency (any), % of profits or ownership in the project, software, dedicated server resources, or VPS hosting, or whatever else you would like to work out. :slight_smile:

If you are interested in the project, shoot me a message here, or add me on Discord: Wise n Witty#2897

You can also leave you’re Discord ID here and I will follow-up with you. :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to Discourse :discourse: Meta! :wave::smile:

What you mention sounds interesting! :thinking:

Can you tell me more details? By PM or Discord alexitoo_uy#5190 :hugs:

1 Like

Hey Joseph, I’m part of the Pavilion coop, a Discourse partner. We might be interested in this project.

I’m the author of Discord Bot Construction Kit 🤖 and can provide specific expertise in the area of Discord integration.

I have broad skills both on front and back end but can also draw upon other Pavilion members for specific expertise too including advanced theming.

Engaging us gives you a relationship with an organisation that you can depend on longer term.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.