Libravatar support

I don’t see any option yet. Has this progressed?

1 Like

Yes, there is a site setting for gravatar base url.

2 Likes

So has this been implemented, then, @Falco? If so, please set it as Topics tagged solved or direct me to where how to is documented, because I don’t know how to.

Yes, please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Do you have the Q&A plugin installed, @Falco? I’d like to mark that as the answer to the OP.

Not in the feature category.

As the feature already seems to exist, shall we slide this over to support so we can make use of the Solution button? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, @JammyDodger, but it would also be great if the plugin were enabled in all categories. I find that it works best like that on other Discourse instances.

We have it enabled on a lot of our question/support categories, but don’t feel the need to turn it on for more discursive categories where there may not be ‘one right answer’. Though other forums may use it to good effect for similar things. That’s the beauty of Discourse, it’s incredibly versatile and can be tailored to suit different forum styles very easily. :slight_smile: :discourse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.