List of components or PluginOutlets with explanatory documentation

Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding the documentation and functionality of components or PluginOutlets in our system:

1. Where can we get the list of components or PluginOutlets with explanatory documentation? Where do I find this documentation that provides a thorough explanation of where each component or PluginOutlet can be used and what its purpose is?
  2. What is the component, PluginOutlet, or function used to get the avatar of a poster from the topic list, where we can modify or change the avatars of the posters?

I would appreciate any guidance or links to the relevant resources. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

You can use this theme component to see the available plugin outlets (except the ones in raw templates):

1. There is no specific documentation at the moment. You can read the source code to understand the context. The component gives you a link to the source code. You can always ask dev if you don’t understand something. :+1:

2. The posters from the topic lists can be found in these raw templates:

Depending on your precise needs, you may need to overwrite the posters-column raw template (which is not recommended). What are you trying to achieve here?

Useful links:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.