Logo change broken on DigitalOcean spaces uploads

Hey, i’ve just enabled s3 support for uploads using Digitalocean spaces. When i upload any sort of new image, i get promise rejection and 500 errors, and images are not showing up. I can confirm images are uploaded successfuly to digitalocean and they are public.

1 Like

Any ideas on this? Weird thing is files are uploaded correctly to DO spaces and are public. I can reach them from the url in the log.

1 Like

1 Like

I see intermittent issues with Spaces more often than I would like.

Is it never working?

1 Like

We have been using DO spaces for a handful of clients without any issues at all. What kind of problems have you been experiencing @pfaffman ?

Well that’s good to hear! I’ve mostly used it with backups and occasionally they’ll fail and/or timeout. It seems intermittent. I’ve got at least one site where I’m using it for uploads and haven’t had any complaints, but I’m not sure if they’d have noticed or if I’d have heard.

3 Likes

Yeah, that could be it - uploading large files didn’t seem to go well. We’ve only been using it for uploads.

3 Likes

The issue is with uploads. Im not having any issues with backups :frowning:

1 Like

This issue was fixed after upgrading :yay:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.