Mailgun "Free accounts are for test purposes only"

Hello, I’m trying to install the discourse a few days, I’m using DigitalOcean, the installation is right, but in the email I’m suffering!

Use the mailgun, set up DNS, CNAME, TXT, MX everything is right!
But I do not get the email to continue the installation and access the admin panel!

What can be wrong?
NOTE: Discourse is optional, only the installation is a bit difficult, especially the email.

I just saw an error log in mailgun:

05/02/17 11:36 AM Rejected: ‘[Discourse] Confirm your new account’ Free accounts are for test purposes only. Please upgrade or add the address to authorized recipients in Account Settings.:

{
    "tags": [],
    "timestamp": 1493739400.694273,
    "log-level": "warn",
    "id": "Vzgbtb8CRISENGf2PMFTNQ",
    "campaigns": [],
    "user-variables": {},
    "flags": {
        "is-test-mode": false
    },
    "reject": {
        "reason": "Free accounts are for test purposes only. Please upgrade or add the address to authorized recipients in Account Settings.",
        "description": ""
    },
    "message": {
        "headers": {
            "to": "wil.panamerico@gmail.com",
            "message-id": "c3a493af-212b-48d0-8159-2564da210822@superateu.com.br",
            "from": "noreply@superateu.com.br",
            "subject": "[Discourse] Confirm your new account"
        },
        "attachments": [],
        "size": 1637
    },
    "event": "rejected"
}

That’s the problem. If it’s not clear, that message in their logs should read “If you don’t give us a credit card number, we won’t deliver your email.”

3 Likes

I understand, and how do I resend an email to complete the installation, because the site does not have the option to resend

You can go to the login page and it’ll let you request a resend.

2 Likes

I tried to forget the password, but it says that the email is not associated with any account

THen create a new account?

1 Like

Worked, thank you, and congratulations for the agility and friendliness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do I mark the topic as resolved? Do you have any shortcuts? Or do I have to edit the title? Disclose my inexperience.

I think that if you click the three dots next to :heart: and :link: icons there’s a :white_check_mark:.

4 Likes