Migrate Vanilla w/ FileUpload to Discourse | Please Quote

Hey, I need the following:

1. Vanilla forum with FileUpload module and attached media migrated to discourse
  2. properly mapped 302’s in .htaccess file
  3. set up, or give me an idea of how to setup a latest posts widget in Magento
    …edit to add:
  4. Lots of spam registrations in Vanilla need to be cleaned before migration

Vanilla is on Nexcess, Discourse on DigitalOcean, but I can move Vanilla to the same DigitalOcean droplet to ease migration of necessary.

I can pay through oDesk if you want, or PayPal directly.

The responce is a resounding, “No can do…”

OK, well… hmmm.

Well, here is an oDesk job offer for the migration… to those of you that work for Discourse, if you can do this project, I am willing to give you any code that you write for me.

In other words, I am willing to pay you to improve your Vanilla Forums importer script!

1 Like

Unfortunately we can only work within the constraints of a customer signing up for a business hosting plan ($200/month) and agreeing to a year of hosting up front.

OK, I guess the opening bid is $2400 :wink: Any others? By the way, Jeff, thanks for the post… that is exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes.

To others who might be able to do it for less than the above quote, I am not stuck on oDesk. I am happy to work directly with you any way you like. The oDesk offer is just for those that prefer to use oDesk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.