Missing buttons glitch

I dont know why but there is no buttons to like, bookmark, etc. I check on my phone to see if it also had the same problem but it didn’t

Hello and welcome @bryan20 :slight_smile:

If this only here on meta, or are you seeing this on your own/another site? Does it still persist when you refresh the page?

1 Like

No, only on meta. It still persist even when refreshing the page.

Did you change the Color Scheme, or is everything by default? Also, what is your browser?

That looks like you’re missing all icons, since the ones below the post are missing too. Could you reload and check network logs?

Default. My browser is Safari.

1 Like

Does it happen here as well on https://try.discourse.org/?

Also, as Firepup suggested, if you can show us the console log, that would be helpful!

1 Like

Just to be sure, how can I do that?

Yes

Inspect the page (F10 or right click → inspect), then choose the network tab and reload.

1 Like

If inspecting the page doesn’t work, you might need to enable the Develop menu first. Here are some instructions I found on a website for Safari: How to open the developer console in your web browser | Planday Help Center

Mean this?

Are you still experiencing this @bryan20?

Could it be a browser extension? Could you try opening the site up in a private/incognito window and see if that helps?

1 Like

Also please can you check your Safari version. We only support Safari 15.7 and above.

In this case, I suspect you’re running an older version of Safari 15 which doesn’t support the strict-dynamic CSP we recently started using.

3 Likes

I am still experiencing the issue.

@bryan20 please let us know your browser version

My Safari isn’t Up to date. I’ll try to update my computer.

My version is Safari 15.6