We have received reports from a few of our players where their mobile devices are receiving the desktop version instead of the intended mobile version that other players enjoy. This causes them numerous issues, including posts being largely vertical.
With the assistance of one of our players I’ve managed to reproduce the issue by emulating one of the affected phones using Google Developer Tools.
Edit: Another player came back to me with more information about their device, reproduced the same issue using the screen resolution provided by them.
Device 1 - Nokia Lumia 920
- Their Browser Window Size:
- 383 x 581 css pixels
- 768 x 1280 device pixels according to spec
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8
- Microsoft Lumia 920
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0; WPDesktop; Lumia 920) like Gecko
Device 2 - Alcatel 40600
- Screen resolution: 854 x 480
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow