Moderators not displaying on About page

I also want to make changes on the about page. Currently there is just me as admin on the page, but I would like to add all team members.

Is there a way to do this?

1 Like

You could add all team members as moderators or as category moderators.

If you want to add text or images to the About section, I published a very simple component to do that: Extended About Page

1 Like

Ok, but how do I do that?

1 Like

Ok, here Hide category specific moderators from about page - #2 by awesomerobot I found out how to hide moderators from the about page. But in my case they aren’t show up, so I want to have the opposite.

Can somebody help me what do I have to do?

.about.moderators {
  display: all;
}

was not a soloution. :frowning:

1 Like

Moderators should show up on the About page automatically once assigned? Do you have any theme components/extra CSS interfering with it?

1 Like

I have a component to give staff/admins/moderators special colors. But I think this do not disturbing the about page.

1 Like

You may be able to glean something from inspecting the page with the browser tools. Can you share a link to the page?

1 Like

Maybe, but I won’t have a tiny glue for what I have to watch out. :smiley:

I can, have a look into to your messages.

2 Likes

I’ve had a look, but I can’t see anything obvious (though my skills in that area are limited :slightly_smiling_face:). Just to confirm, these are moderators that have officially been granted moderator status from their admin page, rather than a separate group of some sort?

1 Like

Thx for having a look into it. Yes it isn’t just a group, I gave moderation rights over the admin panel .

1 Like

I can see the moderator information in the json file, but I can’t tell why it’s not displaying. :man_shrugging: It doesn’t appear in safe mode, and I thought the only way to hide it was with CSS. :thinking:

I’ve split this into a new #support topic to hopefully get somebody with more experience to help out. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This is a bit of a longshot, but has the moderator logged in recently?

Looking at the json again, it seems to be saying their ‘last seen’ date is 01/01/2020?

4 Likes

This might be the problemlem. I migrated recently from phpBB and since then there was no login. I’ll check that. Thx for the help.

3 Likes

Ok, it is solved. :slight_smile: After the login the person appears on the site. :slight_smile: Thx for the help.

1 Like

It’s the same with admins, just so you know. I imported a forum where an admin didn’t show up on the admin list despite being in the admin group for the same reason (he didn’t come since 2012).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.