More detailed information of Who's Online

I have a feature request for this very cool and useful plugin.

Is it possible to get more detailed statistics/information like I know this from phpBB? Like:

In total there are 2 visitors online: 2 visible member, 0 invisible members and 0 guests (based on users active over the last 5 minutes)
The visitor record is 980 visitors who were online at the same time on Wed Apr 15, 2020, 8:12 PM.

It does not have to show on the main screen but maybe on the About page where there are also some other statistics about the forum.

7 Likes

I think I tried to make a feature request some months ago, but I cannot find it anymore here on Meta or on Github. So I just post (again). :wink:

Is it possible to have some kind of record information? We know this from many other forum systems where you can read something like “The visitor record was 55 visitors on January 10th 2023 13:35”.

That doesn’t necessarily have to be visible on the front page, maybe the About page where other stats can be seen is a better place?

2 Likes

It looks like the topic timer ate it from when it was enabled, but I’ve fished it back out again for posterity - More detailed information of Who's Online :slight_smile:

I’ll split this off into its own feature request so we can track it better. :+1:

1 Like