I was thinking if you could improve more than one patreon link.
- my community likes some softwares we created
- like community we have a patreon link (via patreon plugin) where users can support us
- but we have 2 (or more) softwares in development and some users want to support the software A and another group want to support the software B
- via site-setting I can add new patreon links, one for “my community software A” and another one for “my community software B” and so on…
- in the dedicated page for patreons now I can see 3 buttons (the bigger “Support community”, the second “Support Software A” and the last “Support Software B”)
In this way users are encouraged to support the project which they prefer.
I’m using software and project like example, in the same way I can support a developer, an author or a group of them (approved by admins).
Here on Discourse for example, users can support the plugins (or the developer) they like.
In a community of gamers users can support a game etc…
I don’t know if this is possible but it would be interesting to have a similar function.