Hi all we are encountering a strange issue between our Discourse environments.
We have 3 different Discourse test environments. Let’s call them:
- Hosted on AWS
- All 3 share the same redis server and same RDS postgres instance with separate DBs and separate EC2 instances
- I log into A.domain.com and B.domain.com as “administrator” in different Chrome windows
- I log out of A.domain.com
- B.domain.com immediately shows that I’ve been logged out and to refresh!
- After refreshing I’m still logged into B.domain.com, and logged out of A.domain.com
- I’ve also tested with A & C, or B & C with same result
- We’ve also tested this on different devices with same result
We are very concerned something is sharing our configs, etc and will cause issues as we migrate to our production environment, or its just a weird browser notification thing.
Any thoughts on what may be causing this?
Thanks in advance!