Open the login popup immediately when accessing the website

How can I configure the website to open the login popup as soon as it is accessed?

admin - settings - login required set to enabled.

if you want more granular controls or a different approach, there is also @Don’s guest gate theme component:

3 Likes

I want the interface to display like this every time a new user accesses it.

1 Like

does enabling admin-settings-login_required not work for you? i just tested it on my forum and it worked.

1 Like

It works, but I don’t want it to look like this.

so you want it to skip that screen and go right to the sign-up modal? even if they don’t already have an account?

1 Like

Right, exactly like that. Can you show me how to do it?

no because that would require some customization of your site and i don’t know of any particular code workaround for the login modal. i suspect it can be done but you may need to post in marketplace if someone else can’t help you here.

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance

1 Like

Hi all.
How can I make the sign-up modal open when a first time visitor enter my forum?

This seems like a continuation of your similar question so I’ve merged it together. :+1:

There is the [YourSite]/login link you can use to direct people to (also the [YourSite]/signup for the create account one).

I think the Guest Gate theme component mentioned above would also be a workable option.

5 Likes

Hello,

I’ve made a theme component which is open the signup modal automatically on the first page load per session. You can install it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is indeed the solution I’ve been looking for. Thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.