OpenAI embedding related topics stops working

Hello :wave:

It seems the related topics not working correctly for me. To be honest I have no idea how long this problem has existed. I didn’t notice it, just now. There is no error in /logs and console. I use the text-embedding-3-large model which worked fine for a while. I checked the OpenAi Usage page and it seems it works but on my site only show the suggested topics.

Edit: Turns out there was a cf_service_unavailable and failed jobs generate embedding or something like this errors in /logs but has been cleared so I didn’t see… this is the most I know right now. :confused:
The Jobs::EmbeddingsBackfill seems run correctly.

Thanks for any advice :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello :wave:

Finally I found the problem. :sweat_smile:

This site setting wasn’t enabled: ai embeddings semantic related topics enabled

After I enabled it the related tab appeared. But I am pretty sure it worked before and I didn’t touched the settings. I don’t know what happened with this or this is a new setting? :thinking:

1 Like

you could always check logs to see if/ when it was changed?

I have made inadvertent settings changes by accident without knowing. Then I check the logs and I’m like whut? I did that? (lol shush Jammy :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Oh thanks, Lilly :slightly_smiling_face: I always forget to check the icon next to settings. :sweat_smile: It seems we mistakenly disabled this 11 days ago. We tested the full page semantic search then we turned that off and the ai embeddings semantic related topics enabled description (Use Semantic Search for related topics.) was confused because we searched for “semantic search” and disabled all related settings…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.