[PAID] Adalo needs someone to create a custom theme

Hello all!

My name is Jesse and I’m the Community Manager for Adalo, a platform that enables you to create mobile apps without code.

We are searching for a developer to make us a custom theme for our forum. I’d love to see some examples of your work and what you are capable of.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey @adalo_jesse,

I would love to work with you on a new theme. I’m part of a cooperative called Pavilion and we’ve done lots of theming work in the past. If you set up a consult with our project manager @Ellibereth (Eli) he can go more in detail with you and share some examples of previous work. You can book in here: Calendly - Pavilion

5 Likes

Awesome. I just signed up for an initial consultation. It looks like I’m meeting Eli Chang on Friday.

4 Likes

Hi @adalo_jesse
I can take take this up. Sending you a PM.

5 Likes

Adalo looks like such a cool service (and it’s definitely relevant for what I’m doing)! I’d be willing to take this up. What’s your estimated budget?

5 Likes

We really aren’t sure. We would love to see options. We obviously have a team of in house developers, but we don’t want to take them off of their projects, so we are looking to outsource this. I’d love to see examples of work along with pricing.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.