PAID: Anyone offering Monthly Discourse Support Services?

Hello, we plan to launch a private discourse community for our clients

We need someone who can give us monthly support (like configuration, minor customizations, plugin installs…)

Note: when you google “wordpress support services” you can see lot of websites offering this service. But try “discourse support services” and there are no results! :disappointed:

We know there is support here in meta.discourse, but we need more personal and professional support…

If you know someone please tell us…Thanks!

3 Likes

I haven’t met any of them in person, but I would think that the Discourse Team would offer personal support and would most certainly be as professional as it can get.

You mean you are wanting someone to be “in-house” as an employee?

If so, knowing where you’re located could help.

No, I mean online support (this kind of services does not require to be in house)

​;-)​

Can you define your budget for this service, roughly?

Email support is included in our $100/month standard hosting plan, of course.

2 Likes

Can you provide more information about the level of support that is included in your standard hosting plan?

You email us, we email back a reply in a reasonable time frame, typically same business day? Not sure… what else can be said?

1 Like

We want to complete outsource Discourse admin tasks. Tasks include install & configure core script with plugins, minor theme modifications…We need someone who can take care of this,

Does Discourse Plans include these support?
If not, is there anybody offering this service?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.