[Paid] Conversion from IPB4 to Discourse

Hi, we’re looking for someone to either supply us with a script, or run the conversion from IPB4 to Discourse - it’s a fairly large forum with around 1 million or so posts, and approx 20,000 members.

We’re in the planning stage at the moment, We’d like to run a test conversion to a dev board initially and potentially fairly soon, with a final conversion to the new live forum at a later date.

Our budget is flexible, so please let me know if you can help us out, and what you would charge for the service.

Thanks

Paul

You can buy business plan hosting from Discourse. It will include conversion from IPB4.

Also if discourse team wants I will try to make IPB import script. But I think it already exist.

Thanks @vinothkannans - we are considering using the business or business plus plans, but would also like to look at the option to self-host. So if you are willing to look at making a script, I’d be interested to find out what you would charge for that.

I have almost completed an IPB4 script. I’ll be in touch via personal message.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.