[PAID] custom theme for healthcare initiative

Hi!

I’m Director of Technology for an agency in Portland, OR and we’re looking for a great Discourse theme developer to bring our design system to life for an exciting product we’re developing in healthcare innovation.

What would you like done?

• A theme + component build from the ground up
  • Likely a bit of training internally on the theme system and consulting on capabilities
  • Potentially some consulting on Discourse APIs

We have a complete design system, that we are implementing in React for our main app, which would need to be recreated (as relevant) here, but can serve as reference.

When do you need it done?

By mid-September, starting within the next week.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

Commensurate with experience. We’re imagining this is probably a two week or more task for someone with moderate experience, but this is part of what we want to talk about with you. We’re also looking for an ongoing resource for theme support beyond the initial build.

DM me to find out more; please include any examples of work you’re particularly proud of. Thank you! :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning. I’m from Pavilion. We have tackled all kinds of Discourse customisation projects including Theming. Dropping you a PM.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.