[PAID] Customizations Project (Freelance)

My company has a Discourse instance that would need some customizations to match our website, a Wordpress membership site that is connected via the wp-discourse plugin. This includes some frontend stuff (fonts, buttons, navigation) and some backend stuff (hiding certain content, restricting some access for users, automatically sorting new users into specific groups).

We are eyeing a launch by the end of the month (January 2021) so you would need to be available within the next 2-3 weeks. I think the project should not take more than a few days and could also be done part-time but let’s discuss that.

You should have good English and it’s a plus if you are in Europe so our timezones match up better in case you need short-term feedback. You should be open to explain what you have done or at least document it in some form. But, of course, the project is 100% remote.

If you are interested shoot me a DM with your relevant experience and I will get back to you next week when I have a clear picture of the requirements.

3 Likes

Hi, @fjahr DM sent please check

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.