PAID Data explorer challenge: chronological list of user topics started, replied and liked

@LeoMcA has offered to look into this task and asked for some more info. What I am trying to do is collect user-level data on member activity. We have an annual goal to have at least 750 active members by the end of 2016. We’ve defined this as members who meet one of the 4 following criteria:

• logged into the website on at least 5 separate days so far this year
  • used the resource library
  • contributed to community discussions
  • applied to a learning event

We are tracking data on all of the above to salesforce so we can see directly what people have been doing on a daily basis when we view their contact details in salesforce. We can also run reports that let us drill down to see for example how many people in Kenya are logging in, applying to events etc.

This particular task is to help us get data on who is contributing to discussions on a daily basis. @DeanMarkTaylor created a great query to get post data by month which is really useful for another annual goal we have, which I would like to replicate for users by day. Dean’s query is in this topic:

How I collect that data is in this google sheet. I added a second worksheet there as an example of what I am looking for here.

Another thought: it occurs to me that if it were possible to generate a list of all posts, likes and messages in a given timeframe I would have the data I need and would have lots more useful data besides. Has anyone done such a query? E.g. date, new topic/reply/like, username, topic title, topic URL

5 Likes