What would you like done?
We have a custom installation of Discourse running on AWS. Our instance is providing community discussion for our website based on Laravel / PHP which is hosting all identity services. We are in a relative stable position to launch our site but have a few engineering support tasks we need help to ensure we have long term stability.
- Assess our current infrastructure and provide recommendations/best practices
- Provide best practice recommendation for backup, restore, maintenance and disaster recovery.
- Provide best practice recommendation for Load Balancing / Auto Scaling solution as site grows
- Hosted on AWS EC2 server running Ubuntu 16.04 with 30GB of Storage
- Build created with Docker
- DB hosted on AWS RDS Postgres Server
- Using AWS Elasticache Redis Server
- CDN AWS S3 bucket for Theme and uploads
- SSO with separate PHP Laravel Site (no direct login on the discourse side)
- Cloudflare protection/caching required
- SSL certs purchased from http://www.ssls.com
- Ad plugin installed: https://github.com/discourse/discourse-adplugin.git
When do you need it done? ASAP
What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
$1,000 but negotiable