[PAID] Looking to get reporting queries written

What would you like done?

New queries to help me with reporting. More specifically I’m looking to see the number of topics resolved by specific groups of users in a set of categories.

3 Likes

Hi, I might be able to help you. I will PM you.

7 Likes

Hi all :wave:t3:

Bumping this topic and adding a few queries I’m looking to get written. If you’re interested, can you please DM me a quote asap as we’re looking to get this work done as soon as possible.

# of resolved topics per groups within a set of categories
Ideally I would need a date picker + editable fields so I can change groups and categories. If possible I’d like the results to be broken down per user (including for each one: their group, username and number of resolved topics).
Would it also be possible to make this query public to the said group of users? My idea is to create a leaderboard for members of our Community supporting users in the Forum

# of created topics within a set of categories
Currently, I’m using one of Discourse built-in queries for this, but I have to search for each category separately. I’d like to be able to run this query for a set of categories (same set as above).

# of monthly engaged users among 3 specific groups
I’d like to be able to see the # and list of members (from 3 specific groups) engaged in our forum on a monthly basis.

# of monthly engaged users among 3 specific groups, engaged at least 4 times a month
Based on the results above, I’d like to see which members were engaged at least 4 times in the month

If you have any questions, please let me know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.