[PAID] PHPBB3.2 to Discourse

Hi all,

I am running a small forum on PHPBB3.2 now, I chose this because I was familiar with this from the earlier days. Now I found Discourse and NodeBB and did test installs on a DigitalOcean through ssh. Now I found Cloudron and use that for a DO server.

I am looking for someone to migrate my PHPBB 3.2 (hosted in cpanel) to a Discourse forum (hosted within Cloudron on DigitalOcean - we will do a clean install on the correct domain. This needs to be an easy job for you and I will pay you, just make me an offer upfront. Please let me know if you are the right person.

Also, if you want and are open for this, I might contact you in the future for other small things I’m not able to do myself. I can follow some tuts but rather have someone with the proper knowledge doing this.

1 Like

Please see https://www.literatecomputing.com/discourse-migration/ and fill out the form. I’ll get you a quote ASAp.

4 Likes

I actually sent out a form - but I am not remembering me fill in any contact details? You can reach out to me here… 430 users is my forum.

2 Likes

Indeed! That form wasn’t quite ready for prime time! (It’s updated now. I send a PM).

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.