[PAID] Plugin developer (long term, pay: $$$$)

What would you like done?

I’m looking for semi-experienced or experienced Discourse developers to extend the functionality of a profitable Discourse forum.

This is an opportunity for ongoing work building and expanding Discourse plugins for my growing community.

I’m already using some great devs but want to expand the team to get things done even faster.

When do you need it done?

Ongoing, but flexible on deadlines/milestones

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

Per project pricing, fair pay for good work

What to expect?
I’m a UX designer, and working with me would involve first discussing my mockups and well written functionality specifications, and then implementing them as plugins. After releasing first versions of functionality, we would work together to build and release improvements driven by community input.

I think I’m pretty easy and flexible to work with and for :wink:

Cheers!
Jørgen

2 Likes

Please be advised that this is against policy now - interested parties should reply in the topic and take it to email, not private messages on the forum.

9 Likes

Ah, I didn’t catch that, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey @DiscourseMetrics.com

I’m interested in this. I’ve done many Discourse projects. You can reach me out through email muhlisbc@gmail.com to discuss this further.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.