Needing a developer for multiple features

What would you like done? Multiple Jobs, few can be seen below and I don’t expect them to be a bundled up price.

• Virtual Currency plugin
  • Design updates
  • User stats under avatar
  • Some others that I’ll share.

When do you need it done?

• Would like to release a feature per week

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

• I’m not sure how much these things cost as I’m new to discourse. I am a paying member of discourse so I’m not hosting the platform elsewhere.

Just an update, still looking to hire someone to do some custom HTML/CSS work relating to our theme. Can pay hourly or per project.

We also have a list of features we would like to work on which can be discussed. At this point really just trying to find an experienced discourse developer looking to make extra cash and let me know what is possible and what isn’t.

Please reach out if interested.

Hi shaz,
Im a integration and product developer that works on international projects. I deliver product ideas/ usage flow with optimized features. I don’t think only about the features you specify but rather try to give all of them + more and scalable solutions.

Can you tell me what your building and what you want to have developed?

Best//
LA

Hey LA,

There are a lot of features that we want to develop for our forum, such as virtual currency: https://meta.discourse.org/t/how-to-set-up-virtual-currency-for-users-in-discourse/37706/6?u=shaz

Are you saying that you try to build solutions that encompass more than just what our requirements are?

Are you a contractor?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.