[PAID] Professional services needed for internal community

Hi,
I am implementing an internal discussion forum (only for employees) and still per company policy it must be hosted internally.
I need support for customization, security/protection and some regular maintenance (backups etc) and some helpdesk.

Payments will be made through procurement office after accreditation. No paypal or similar.
thanks
Max

4 Likes

I am interested to take this up. Sending you a PM

3 Likes

We at Communiteq can help you with that, we provide this service to multiple companies. Please send me a PM if you’re interested!

5 Likes

Hey Max,

We at Pavilion regularly work folks like yourself, providing customisation, maintenance, consulting and related services. We have a mixture of developers, designers and community consultants in our team, each with number of years of experience with Discourse, and we run our own internal discussion forum (like yours).

You can book in an initial consult with our project manager @Ellibereth here: Calendly - Pavilion. Eli can explain what we typically do in these kind of jobs, including timeline and budget. We’re a cooperative, so our rates are reasonable (no company overheads).

5 Likes

Literate Computing also offers this kind of support. Please email jay@literatecomputing.com.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.