(PAID) Talk me through adding 2 customizations

What would you like done?

Hi There.

I’m trying to add some customizations to Discourse, and I’m getting stuck in a few places (here’s an example). I’m a US-based javascript developer, with a basic understanding of Rails.

I’ve gone through all the Discourse docs I can find, but I’m not finding the level of guidance I need to do the following 2 things:

1. On the group index page, show the name of the group owner for each group.

2. On each category page, give the moderator the ability to choose one topic to move to the top of the page (e.g., add a button on the topic title, shown to only moderators of that category, that moves that topic to the top of the page–I can almost get it done with the API, but not quite).

I’m hoping to have a call with an expert to walk me through how I’d make these customizations. (You don’t need to code yourself–I’m hoping to learn how to do it.)

When do you need it done?

I’m posting here as my attempts to figure it out on my own are going too slowly and I’m coming up on a deadline. So I’m hoping to talk to someone in the next few days.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

Let’s discuss!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.