Patreon syncing by connection

add “/logs” to your forum-url.

1 Like

Any news on this? @Falco?

I also checked today to see if anyone responsed, lmao funny that you replied today aswell.

yeah this is crazy how there is really no one helping us out on this since this is pretty important bug that has to do with the plugin since people are paying afterall and not getting rewards…

One of my community members posed a idea that may be plausible that I have not tested yet. He said that:

i think i figured out why i wasn’t getting my forum rewards, it’s cause i didn’t renew it, and patroen doesn’t consider you a patron unless you’re constantly subscribed

So maybe auto-renew off is the reason?

1 Like

Makes sense, as the whole thing around Patreon is the predictable income for creators.

Back when I first created this plugin in 2016, Patreon would consider you a Patron while you have an active subscription and even give users a 7 days period after a failed payment due to failure in charging the credit card.

If a user goes and cancels the patronage it shouldn’t show as an active patron on the API.

1 Like

I see so the auto-renewal determines if your a ‘active’ patron?

1 Like

That’s what I conjectured based on your report and the fact that we haven’t updated the patronage logic in the plugin since 2019.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.