We are planning a “dispute resolution” category, where two parties dispute an event. We’d want to configure it as follows:
- Create (anyone can initiate the dispute) – but moderator approved
- Reply (senior members can chime in, TL3) – no approval require
- Reply (the counter-party can be manually approved to reply on this thread regardless of TL)
I see two problems with this.
- I want Create to be TL1 but Reply to be TL3. AFAIK the create permission is only available in conjunction with Reply/See, which means it must be the most restrictive.
- I don’t know if there’s any way for moderators to allow an individual to reply on that particular thread (because they are involved, not because of TL).
It seems like we could fix both problems if we were able to allow TL3 replies with no moderator approval, but require approval for less than that. But ideally, it would be Create/TL1, Reply TL3 + certain approved individuals.
Is there a way to set this up with built in settings or plugins? Partial solutions welcome too.