Plugin like iTrade

Hi everyone,

• Plugin like iTrade(vBulletin)

• As soon as possible.

• 100$ - 150$ (You can make an offer.)

What’s iTrade?
This modification offers you a rating system for trades which are made on your forum. As it is an advantage of the rating system on forum, this gives your users some secureness.

A plugin that allows members to give positive and negative scores to each other after a trade.
+1 Positive / 0 Neutral / -1 Negative

The rates received after these trades will appear on the user’s profile page. And when he clicks on the profile photo, I want it to appear in the profile card.

The form will be filled in while giving points.
1- Seller, buyer. (Choose)
2- Trade amount. (Min. Amount 100)
3 - Short comment (title name that will appear on the profile page)
4 - Topic URL.
5 - Comment. (The comment that will appear when you click on the short comment)

I would be very happy if you send me a message with the price.
Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

Isn’t there anyone who can do it?

1 Like

I recommend increasing the price, your task seems a bit complicated for $100 → $150. Taking into account the average software engineer’s wage of $60, it may take a bit more time than 2-3 hours. If you’d like a well-built and secure plugin with little to no issues, I’d recommend going a tad bit higher.

Hello @anon82911141
I don’t know the exact time it will be spent, so it would be better for me if the person who can do it gives a price.
That’s why I wrote (You can make an offer.) next to the estimated price.

Thank you :pray:

I still don’t understand just what you’re asking for, but I think a reasonable rate is on the order of 10X-20X your stated budget.

Do you have a Discourse site? Can you share the URL?

How can the plugin know if there is a trade? Do they happen in topics that have a certain tag or category or something like that?

Hi @pfaffman , only positive or negative points will be given with the plugin. This score will appear on the user’s profile.

My site is available in my profile.

To fully understand, you can look at vBulletin, iTrade plugin.

Also, I think @P2W did this, but he’s not online.

But what is a “trade”? Are all topics trades? Can anyone fill out this form at any time for any topic?

I looked. It didn’t explain how you are using Discourse to do trades.

Currently I only have one trade category. (Pazar Alanı)
But I may change this in the future. There may be more than one.

. . . in a set of categories defined by a setting?

This feature can be used on any topic.
Members will be able to give points to each other after the trade they make on the forum.

For example, you created a topic.
You are selling the sword of a game in the topic.
I bought this sword from you.
I sent the money to your bank account and you delivered the item to me in the game.
Here I enter your profile and give +1 trade point.
Thank you for delivering the item to me.
If you did not deliver the item to me in the game, I will give you -1 point.
When other users see this, they will not shop from you again.

There will be 1 positive point on your profile after this trade.
It will be visible which topic this score came from.
The points you receive will be visible to other forum members.

Maybe I will like that User Trade & Review System
If I can’t find a software developer who can do it the way I want.

And if it gets too expensive I will try this method.

$1000 may be a normal price for England and America, but it is a high price for eastern countries.

If you can find a developer from “eastern countries” - great, pay that person that wage. However, you’ll most likely be hiring a developer from outside of your country, possibly even overseas, which is why you need to be respective of their hourly pay and pay them accordingly.

My previous comment does not stand as I misunderstood and believed you were simply asking to adapt it from a prior plugin which would be much easier than making a brand new plugin.

Yes, I strongly urge you to consider using a pre-existing plugin as you won’t find a developer who will craft you a well-built and brand new plugin for less than $1000.

Good luck.

Thank you guys.
If this was a must-have feature for the site, I’d pay $1000 for it.
But I don’t need it right now. Maybe in the future, a team(off forum) will sell such plug-ins under license at affordable prices.

May everyone who works hard be successful. :man_technologist:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.