Plugins section not working properly

Not sure what’s going on here, but my plug-ins section isn’t working. When you click a tab, no setting open up. Just blank! I have tried rebuilding 3 times.

Any ideas please?

2 Likes

Do you see any errors in your browser’s javascript console?

1 Like

I am seeing this. I installed a plugin:

1 Like

Where did you install the discourse-wellfed plugin from? It has now been superceded by https://github.com/discourse/discourse-rss-polling, so you should use that. If you can point me to where you found the old plugin we can try and get it updated to avoid confusion in future.

6 Likes

I’m still having an issue. I have installed the latest plugin as instructed above, but I’m not seeing the ‘Wellfed’ option in the left-hand column on my plugins page. So, I can’t input any RSS feeds.

Plugin docs screenshot:

My admin page:

Wellfed was superceded by rss-polling, I’m pretty sure rss-polling doesn’t have add anything related to the old Wellfed plug-in to the UI.

It’s clearly installed as your screenshot shows. Have you checked the plugin settings?

This is bizarre. I have no idea why - I haven’t touched anything - but the menu option has just appeared (it hasn’t been there since I installed on Friday).