Poll problem when i use "-d --binding"

Hi,
I have a problem with the polls. When i use Discourse in my localhost, the polls works very well (i can choose my answer). But when i launch my server with the command “bundle exec rails server -d --binding=0.0.0.0”, my polls are displayed but the buttons are NOT displayed, i can’t do any action…
There are some parameters who need to fix? The development mode can be the problem?
Ty for your help, and sorry for my english…

Are you trying to use a development install for production use? If so, this is not supported, and you should follow these instruction to install instead.

If you’re trying to develop Discourse (plugins): How did you setup your development install, exactly? Why do you need to bind to 0.0.0.0?

Ty for your answer.
Yes, i m in development, but i don’t understand why this binding can break only the polls (just the buttons) and not the others plugins…
I have used “binding=0.0.0.0” to show Discourse to my colleague in our network. So he has access to my discourse, but the polls don’t work (it’s only displayed but no button).
I continue to search…

I reply me… if it can help someone :
the problem is the “-d” option, not really the binding. In fact, Discourse was launched in background, but it was that the problem… Discourse needs to be in forefront.
So we have used a tool : “Screen”, and the following command :
screen -S discourse -d -m bundle exec rails server --binding=0.0.0.0
Good Luck…