Problem with a MessageFormat string Arabic translation

I’m seeing that the Arabic final output translation of a MessageFormat string is not right.
Check the text that appears at the end of the topic saying you have # of unread topics and such…

Which says:

You have 0 topics unread, or browse other topics in category

But clicking the link shows me 3 unread topics.
Is it because I missed something with the translation? It’s a bit long yes, but I can’t see any problems in it…
This is the string: https://www.transifex.com/discourse/discourse-org/translate/#ar/clientenyml/13697764
According to the translation, the “zero” form shouldn’t produce anything.
It is using the “few” form.

{UNREAD, plural, zero {} one {تبقى {BOTH, select, true {<a href='/unread'>موضوع واحد غير مقروء</a> و} false {<a href='/unread'>موضوع واحد غير مقروء</a>} other {}}} two {تبقى {BOTH, select, true {<a href='/unread'>موضوعان غير مقروءان</a> و} false {<a href='/unread'>موضوعان غير مقروءان</a>} other {}}} few {تبقت {BOTH, select, true {<a href='/unread'># مواضيع غير مقروءة</a> و} false {<a href='/unread'># مواضيع غير مقروءة</a>} other {}}} many {تبقى {BOTH, select, true {<a href='/unread'># موضوعا غير مقروء</a> و} false {<a href='/unread'># موضوعا غير مقروء</a>} other {}}} other {تبقى {BOTH, select, true {<a href='/unread'># موضوع غير مقروء</a> و} false {<a href='/unread'># موضوع غير مقروء</a>} other {}}}}{NEW, plural, zero {} one {{UNREAD, plural, zero {تبقى } one {} two {} few {} many {} other {}}<a href='/new'>موضوع واحد جديد</a>} two {{UNREAD, plural, zero {تبقى } one {} two {} few {} many {} other {}}<a href='/new'>موضوعان جديدان</a>} few {{UNREAD, plural, zero {تبقت } one {} two {} few {} many {} other {}}<a href='/new'># مواضيع جديدة</a>} many {{UNREAD, plural, zero {تبقى } one {} two {} few {} many {} other {}}<a href='/new'># موضوعا جديدا</a>} other {{UNREAD, plural, zero {تبقى } one {} two {} few {} many {} other {}}<a href='/new'># موضوع جديد</a>}}، أو {CATEGORY, select, true {تصفّح المواضيع الأخرى في {catLink}} false {{latestLink}} other {}}

What the problem seems to be is that “0” is the number, instead of “3”…
The first 3 forms works fine (zero one two).

Ok, it is my mistake that I used the # parameter in a select command.
I fixed it. Thanks.