Profile, Feature and Explorer grid galleries and friend option

What would you like done?
I would like developed an option that allows a user to have a grid/gallery as part of their profile that other members can view/like/comment on images.

An “Explorer” grid/gallery page option that allows members to view all recently uploaded images of users on a page that auto loads on scroll.

A “Featured” grid/gallery page that is based off of the most popular images from the “explorer” option or designated as featured from a moderator within certain time lines.

A featured grid gallery setup would look similar to the following: Topics tagged featured

The ability for users to add other users as friends and see that friend activity of “likes” and activity list of recent posts in a feed.

When do you need it done?
As soon as possible.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
Negotiable. I have no idea what something like this would cost to set a budget.

You might want to start by looking at what’s already offered by the Follow Plugin

1 Like

Our featured gallery is powered by the excellent Topic List Previews plugin.

2 Likes

@Rellik73 if those options aren’t sufficient, my team can definitely look at helping you. One good option would be to support added features to those plugins to achieve what you need (within reason).

PM me your thoughts when you’ve had time to review those plugins.

1 Like

These look like a decent starting point. I think i may need some customization’s to these in order to get to the place that I envision. Especially with the “friend” option and the image grid based on like/vote count type of scenario.

Thank you everyone for the plugin suggestions. If there are anymore out in the wild that would fall into my SOW requirements i’d love to see them. As mentioned it would be easier to modify than recreate the wheel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.