Profile Picture Appearing Stretched on WP

Hi,

I’ve tried searching for an answer but haven’t yet been able to find anything. Today, I integrated Discourse with my WordPress website through the official plugin. All is working flawlessly, except that in the comments on my WP site, the profile pictures (from Discourse) are stretched if the content is long. I’ve attached a screenshot below showing the issue.

Here is a link to an example page for anyone wondering: 8+ Best Carbon Dioxide Monitors - What You Need to Know

Since this doesn’t seem to be a common issue, could it have to do with my WP configuration? I’ve looked through the plugin settings but so far haven’t found any fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hey Ethan, styles are a site-specific issue. For your site it looks like if you add this rule to your css (probably best in your theme) it’ll make it a bit better

.comment-body .comment-meta {
   flex-direction: column;
}

Result:

Happy to suggest other tweaks.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, @angus! This is exactly what I was looking for.

3 Likes

I see Angus has solved the issue you were experiencing!

My post here is actually to thank you for sharing the link to your Article.

I am part of a volunteer Fire Department and will share it on our VFD’s page. If you have other articles of interest please send me a pm/DM.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Heliosurge,

That’s so cool. Thank you for sharing the article! I appreciate it.

I’ve just been trying to integrate Discourse so there can be more community interaction but it’s not the easiest task (getting interaction), haha.

What kind of content would you be most interested in (the whole site is about air quality)? I may be able to share some more links.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Indeed Discourse can be challenging at times. However the Team has made finding documentation much easier with the new improved Docs Category plugin.

Goto sidebar and click in the Documentation . It opens a new side bar and specialized Docs page that works well.

I have sent you a pm/DM as discussing your site is quite cool. However it would be off topic for the support category.