Problem: We recently tried to add a list of users to a group by adding their email addresses to the Bulk Add to Group page. This list had 191 emails. Upon completion, I got the following message:
The users have been added to the group. However, I noticed when later that there were only 127 members of the group. I first figured the list was too long and tried splitting it up, but that didn’t help. I ended up writing a Data Explorer query to get the emails of the members of the group so I could check it against the email list I had, and discovered that some of the emails didn’t exist on the forums, or were duplicated.
Request: More details on the success page if emails did not work. The amount of manual effort required to figure out which emails failed is currently far too high. Ideally, the list of emails (or username) would be displayed with a “success” or “failed” for each. Alternatively, only display the unsuccessful entries.