Rebaking old posts won't pull new S3 CDN URL after S3 bucket rename

@Falco Thanks again. I ran two remaps

DbHelper.remap("ortus-discourse.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com", "communitycdn.ortussolutions.com")
DbHelper.remap("ortus-discourse-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com", "communitycdn.ortussolutions.com")

I rebuilt the image and that fixed things like the site header logo. I’m rebaking all the posts again to see if it fixes the post images, but this will take a while.

So while we wait on the rebake, what went wrong here? Is this a bug in Discourse that my uploads got stuck on the old URL and wouldn’t change over to use the new one?

I read posts like this one that talked about changing a CDN URL, but they only mentioned replacing strings in the posts (which didn’t work) and didn’t mention the DBUtil remap at all. How do I change the legacy CDN URLs of images in posts?

I even tried re-running the import to s3 rake script, but received an error (sorry, I didn’t make a note of it at the time).

I even found a migrate_from_s3 rake script I nearly ran to see if I could start from scratch, but then I found a forum post here indicating it would ruin my database if I ran it so I left it alone.

I’m at a loss for what I should have done differently or what forum post would have answered this for me. (I really did try hard to solve this on my own before posting here!)