Remove "Configure defaults" for tags from header dropdown navigation menu

I’m using the new header dropdown navigation menu and would like to propose the removal of the “Configure defaults” for tags menu item.

This is simple a suggestion to remove visual clutter and make it more consistent with the rest of Discourse (e.g., categories in the same navigation menu). It’s already configurable globally via settings and probably nothing that changes so frequently (at least from my limited perspective).

OK, I’ve just experimented further and it seems to disappear if at least one tag is configured as default. There seems to be no way to have no tags configured as default.

I want to bump this. We don’t have any useful tags for users, or they are category-specific tags that have no meaning out of category. There is no point to have them in global menu for us, and I wish I could disable it.

And while I’m here, same for Categories/default navigation menu categories. We already use Categories (Categories - Discourse Meta) as starting page, so menu just duplicates our first page. And I wish I could disable it too.

UPD:

Possible to hide with theme css,

/* hide tags menu */
.sidebar-section-wrapper.sidebar-section[data-section-name="tags"] {
    display: none;
}
/* hide categories menu */
.sidebar-section-wrapper.sidebar-section[data-section-name="categories"] {
    display: none;
}

But categories still can be useful for mobile users so you can hide them only for desktop.