Screening

how do l get a squad leader

1 Like

Hi,

You will have to find that out in your “community” guidelines. This would be something they have set up for the forum themselves.

However, you can find the basic levels here.

3 Likes

to be able to check out the community guideliness I must be part of a community which im not or im I missing something

1 Like

Which community do you want to be part of? This is the community about the forum software Discourse in general. We cannot help you with problems related to other sites using this software. Therefore, you need to contact someone from that community.

3 Likes

im abit confused ,

1 Like

with how this whole thing works

1 Like

What is your goal?

In this forum, there are no squad leaders, which is why I thought you were talking about another forum. Sometimes, people think we can help with roles and permissions they have or want to get at other forums that use the Discourse software. But Discourse communities are independent. The only ones who can tell you about permissions and roles at a community are the admins of that community.

3 Likes

im starting to get it ,thanks for the help :grinning:https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/grinning.png?v=12

1 Like

Hi there, this is a forum for technical support for the Discourse software platform and hosting.

I suspect you are looking for a Scale Outlier project? If so, there is info here.